"It's a little self indulgent..." - My mom
"After I read a sentence, I get mad at myself for caring what you're doing." -Karl Dusen

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Easy eights

It's all light from here on in, and I'm tinkering a little with my taper. I don't want to mess too much with my metabolism, so while I am dropping my mileage a bit, to 50 or 55 this week, I need to keep a few medium-distance runs on the schedule. Monday and Tuesday I just did easy-ish eight mile runs from home. Monday's was unremarkable, just some tinkering with Woodley. Tuesday I developed more of the Great Falls-Westmoreland loop. I managed to stick to 7:00 pace for the first four miles, though I sped up later on. They're both great rolling roads, Westmoreland especially because it has a bike lane. Nice weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment