"It's a little self indulgent..." - My mom
"After I read a sentence, I get mad at myself for caring what you're doing." -Karl Dusen

Monday, December 14, 2009

BIG RED PANTS

This is the outside of my office building- Republic Square, on Massachusetts Avenue in the northern part of Capitol Hill. It's a major upgrade from the Valley News Dispatch building, which is mostly vacant, sits across the street from a building that leans dramatically in a borough that is distressed to the point where my ex-girlfriend once voiced her concerns about the state of decay. For context- she grew up relatively close to Detroit. As you can see from this picture, the Republic Square management is seasonally attuned and enthusiastic about celebrating the holidays. Which is all well and good. Another benefit to this new job is that I now have a window.


That window is blocked by the wreath and huge ribbon that looks like a big pair of red pants. Dynamite...








No comments:

Post a Comment