"It's a little self indulgent..." - My mom
"After I read a sentence, I get mad at myself for caring what you're doing." -Karl Dusen

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Boring Wednesday

I posed a mile workout to the GRC, but by mid-day Wednesday I had no takers and I was running low on energy, so I scrapped the workout and headed to the store for a distance run, on a bus, which was a huge mistake. It took 45 minutes to get to Georgetown and by the time I got there and ran a few blocks, Chuck was waiting and said everybody left already. Since I was there already, I figured I might as well run there, so we chased the group down the towpath, but realized if we caught them, they probably wouldn't be going a pace we wanted, so we turned around and ran along the waterfront in Georgetown for a bit, then finished with a little more than five miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment