"It's a little self indulgent..." - My mom
"After I read a sentence, I get mad at myself for caring what you're doing." -Karl Dusen

Friday, February 5, 2010

Bring it on

I'm fine with the snow now. I'm up for the challenge and relish the chance to get tougher in awful running conditions.
The federal government let employees out at 1, so my office followed suit and I welcomed the chance to go home and have a mid-afternoon nap. It turned out to last 3.5 hours and I had an eerily prescient dream about trying to get home from somewhere far away, perhaps Prince George's County.
I woke up and ran another Park 6, returning Extract to the Giant. Decent enough movie, but not great. The snow, which had been falling for about 6 hours by the time I started out at 7:30, was pretty significant, and I only passed a few cars. Park St was pretty clear, as were the back roads I hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment