"It's a little self indulgent..." - My mom
"After I read a sentence, I get mad at myself for caring what you're doing." -Karl Dusen

Friday, January 1, 2010

Charlie Ban = not paralyzed

I woke up on Jake Marren's living room floor, thinking I was paralyzed, since I slept on the floor, though Ella gave me a yoga and camping mats to sleep on. Jakes Klim and Marren and I went off to The Line to get 10 miles on the trails, but when we met up with a crowd of other GRCers and started, it became quickly evident that the trails were not practical, given the ice that resists melting in the woods. Switching onto Beech made it a lot easier on our ankles, and we ran about 10 at 6:30 pace.

1 comment:

  1. Your post is most choiceable. Take my cordial love. I am very interested to watch your valuable work.
    Hope your site will develop very soon . I admire the valuable information u offered in your message.
    I am very impressed to watch your KEYWORDS. Everybody can excited to see your post.
    That is very authentic & fantastic.
    This is a guest post by Ernest Almond. He is a speaker, coach, and educator. He is driven by a vision to bring the people of his generation and beyond into close authentic relationship with the Lord. His Blog, I AM ERNEST ALMOND has impacted millennial globally .
    For more information plz click this link
    VISION
    SUCCESS
    LEADERSHIP

    ReplyDelete