"It's a little self indulgent..." - My mom
"After I read a sentence, I get mad at myself for caring what you're doing." -Karl Dusen

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

MUCH BETTER NOW THANK YOU

Things got a little better Tuesday. I went out for a 10 mile run, Pimmit-Idylwood, with plans to try an alternative to the end on the W&OD trail by going through a parallel neighborhood. I started feeling a little sluggish, and I took a a few splits when I hit different intersections and later found out I was averaging 6:17 for the first six miles. I picked it up to 5:50 pace for the rest of the run, though once I entered the new neighborhood I forgot the names of the streets on which I was supposed to turn. I ended up running more than a mile extra, but kept the pace up. My legs didn't hurt at all, which was great. I felt excellent from about five miles on.

No comments:

Post a Comment